Meet The Cast of The 25th Annual Putnam Country Spelling Bee - Joe and Alyssa


Joe Garreck
What is your role in this show? Doug Panch. He's strung a bit tight but enamoured with Rona Peretti
What is your background in theatre? Acting for 29 years - trained at the U of A. Third show with ELOPE (previous ELOPE shows - Into the Woods and I Love you You're Perfect, Now Change)
What is your favourite word to spell, and why? Ossuary - great sentence for teachers (you'll have to see the show to find out why!)




Alyssa Lightfoot
Role: Brooke Coneybear, one of Leaf's many siblings
Background in theatre: This is my first ELOPE show but I have always had a passion for theatre! When I was in high school I was in a theatre intensive program! I was also in Young Frankenstein at the University of Alberta and in high school I did Pippin, Urinetown, and Babes in Arms!
Favourite word to spell: Apoop because it always makes me laugh!

Photos:
Top - Joe Garreck as Panch, "That is Correct!"
Bottom - Angela Tran and Alyssa Lightfoot as two of the Coneybear siblings waiting for Leaf to spell his word
Photo credit: Janine Hodder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!