Painting a World I Created...

My set for Village is coming along splendidly. This is a very exciting thing for me since it is a new adventure. My lovely Master Builder Ted Fischer built everything super fast and I started painting at the same time so we are ahead of schedule. Last night Joan Hawkins came in to paint with me and she helped me find textures and make some decisions about paint for the floor. Joan is the go-to girl for painting questions so I was glad to have her there. I was there a lot yesterday, and although I wasn't as productive as I have been on other days, we are delightfully ahead of schedule. Today is a day off from painting. I will still work on props at home, but my pecs need a rest. Back tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!