Still Sick - Trying to Pretend I am Not

If I am still sick tomorrow it will be a week of this. There have been ups and downs and I really thought 2 days ago that I was going to be done with this, but I am not. So, other than cancelling some volunteer commitments at the school, I decided to get some stuff done regardless of how I felt. The worst is in the morning, so I did do some major sleeping in (it seems to help), but during the days I kicked it into gear and got some of my errands done. Last night I put away 4 overflowing baskets of laundry and washed and dried a couple more. I ran around delivering things to Mark that he had forgotten and went and bought a shirt he might be able to use for his show because he was stressing about costumes. He's a big guy. He cannot just go to Value Village and find something that will fit because he is above the 99% in size. After the laundry I tidied our bedroom a bit (still needs work - but it is much better). Today I dropped off two big bags at Goodwill (get rid of clutter - yay!), dropped off dry cleaning, went to Kingsway and picked up a few things I needed there (and a few I probably didn't but I wanted), and I washed my car (just the outside - I will get to the inside later). Despite being ill, I feel better for accomplishing things. That has been the most frustrating thing about this cold - the shutting down and feeling even more behind. I can't stand that!

Next on my list - T4s - I have put them off for far too long!

Tomorrow Night - Annie at Festival Place. It's Opening Night! Yay Mark!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!