It's quiet now...

...for the moment, as the boys eat Eggo Waffles. A half an hour ago it was not so quiet. Last week I took the boys to Crankpots on Whyte Avenue and they each painted a ceramic doo-dad. Oliver painted an ant and Gibson painted a car. I picked them up today and put them up high for safety. Despite my warnings, however, the boys got them done and were playing with them. In the course of this Gibson's hand was bumped by Oliver's and the car crashed and shattered. Both boys were in tears for well over 15 minutes. Gibson over the lost treasure and Oliver because he felt so bad about it. I am exhausted and tomorrow Gibson and I are going to Crankpots to paint a new treasure. Yay?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!