Too Young...

I received notice via Facebook that a former student of mine took his own life this past week. He would have been mid to late 20s (I am never quite sure when I taught them. I usually just have a general idea). He is one that I clearly remember. He was not one of the smart kids or the athletic kids. He was one of the odd ones, but always smiling and full of life. He tried hard at what he did and especially hard at what interested him. He was often around the drama department, usually backstage, and full of enthusiasm. I don't know the details of how his life ended, and I can only say he was far too young.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!