The Big 4-0

In less than a week I will be 40. I am not weirded out by the milestone but I do want it to be celebrated. I want a party. Not necessarily a blow-out drunken bash. That would be strange for me. But I want to celebrate and I don't want some half-ass thing. I heard there's an 80s Retro club called Vinyl downtown. Maybe they have a private room where we could have finger foods and stuff like that? Maybe a private room in a fancy-schmancy restaurant and all my friends could come? I don't know. I can tell you it won't be on the date since that's Thanksgiving weekend, but something MUST happen. I will plan it myself if I must!

Stay Tuned...

Comments

Annemarie said…
Want me to come join you? I will! I'm not much help with the planning, but I can join in the celebrating.....

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!