A long couple of weeks...

Whew! I have been busy. That's my excuse, anyhow. I did do one post but it was on that day when we got the notice about this blog being "down" so for some reason it did not post. No worries. I also need to blame Facebook a little. Those of you who know Facebook totally understand!

On the weekend,. Chanteuses sang at the Columbian Choirs Night on Broadway. It was a very nice couple of evenings at the Royal Glenora Club. Dress rehearsal was one of the worst rehearsals I have ever had. When I left I was deeply worried about the actual performance. Thanks to all those who cheer led me through that dark day and a half. The shows actually went quite well. I think Friday was a tighter show, but Saturday was when my family and friends were there, so it was special too.

My sister came to Edmonton this weekend. It was a nice visit and despite having the concert on it was relatively low stress and NOT insane. Sometimes I have so much stuff on, it gets chaotic, but this was pretty good. Mark having Saturday off helped and I just tried to roll with it and do what I had to do and didn't do what I didn't have to do. It worked. We had a nice Mother's Day breakfast at Mom and Dad's house and I took the big sis out to the airport in the afternoon. I actually look forward to the airport drive (I picked her up too) because it allows for quality visiting that can be hard to come by in a home with children.

Nice save - In the midst of the weekend I totally forgot to phone the writer from the VUE who was doing an article on the one acts. I be lately called him and he was nice enough to interview me Sunday evening (whew!). Now lets hope I didn't sound like an idiot. I know he also interviewed the director so who knows what will be in the article.-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!